DevOps Specialist Full-time Job4 days ago - DevOps Engineer - Montréal - 1 view
International leader in several consulting industries, Techso is a young, growing company working in three areas of expertise, including technology infrastructure management (IT), specific application development (DEV) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) consulting.
Founded in 2014, Techso has forged a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients, in various sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, consumer products, events and more.
- Determine the objectives and requirements of our clients and document them
- Develop DevOps processes and integrate the technologies required to meet our customers' goals
- Centralize and manage all the changes and problems encountered
- Ensure that the solution is delivered according to the quality, costs and deadlines previously agreed with the client
- Put the developed solutions into production and manage change before and after production
- Participate in the pre-sales efforts of the management (effort evaluations, benchmarking of different technologies, etc.)
- You have a university degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- You have a good knowledge of DevOps concepts
- You have extensive experience in CI / CD pipeline setup and test automation
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, JENKINS, Dockers, Ansible and source code management tools (TFS, Git, Subversion)
- Knowledge of build platform, CI and deployment orchestration
- You are curious about new technologies
- You like to process best practices
- You have a good sense of organization, planning and complex problem solving
- You are bilingual French / English
- You have experience working in Agile / Scrum team - an asset
- And above all, you are looking for a collaborative and dynamic work environment in which you can evolve !
We provide our clients with a wide range of expertise and services, including Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) consulting, technological infrastructure management, implementation of telephony service (VoIP) and contact centers, as well as adaptation and custom development of applications.
On the threshold of the transition to Industry 4.0, Techso offers companies in every sector tailor-made technological solutions as well as cross-disciplinary expertise and a comprehensive approach to current technological issues. We bring about growth through innovation.
In this mission, Techso draws on its international network of partners and capitalizes on the expertise and the diversity of the best profiles in the global market.